30 Movies Quotes About Life And Love
Life is the filmmakers’ greatest documentary. That’s why there are details that make us feel like a character in the movie. Here are 30 valuable movies quotes about life and love. Read and share with your friends.
1. “You complete me.” (Jerry Maguire)
2. “Nobody’s perfect.” (Some like it hot)
3. “Sometimes it’s easier to be mad at the people you trust because you know that they’ll always love you no matter what you say.” (The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants)
4. “I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.” (A streetcar named desire)
5. “Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.” (All about eve)
6. “Love means never having to say you’re sorry.” (Love story).
7. “I’ll have what she’s having.” (When Harry met Shally).
8. “I’m also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” (Notting hill)
9. “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.” (Moulin Rouge)
- 1001+ Inspirational and motivational quotes to get you through difficult times and keep moving forward.
11. “Oh, yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.” (Lion King)
12. “Some people can’t believe in themselves until someone else believes in them first.” (Good Will Hunting)
13. “After all, tomorrow is another day!” (Gone with the wind)
14. “Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game!” (A Cinderella Story)
15. “You is kind. You is smart. You is important.” (The help)
16. “They may take our lives, but they’ll never take our freedom!” (Braveheart)
17. “Close your eyes and pretend it’s all a bad dream. That’s how I get by.” (Pirates of the Carribean)
18. “I don’t want to survive. I want to live.” (12 years a slave)
19. “Forever is a long time and time has a way of changing things.” (The Fox and The Hound)
20. “I’m tired of feeling bad. I’d rather feel nothing. It’s better, it’s easier.” (One tree hill)
21. “Just be yourself because life’s too short to be anyone else.” (The Streets)
22. “When a woman who has much to say says nothing, her silence can be deafening.” (Anna and the King)
23. “You make me want to be a better man.” (As good as it gets)
24. “Close your eyes and pretend it’s all a bad dream. That’s howI get by.” (Pirates of the Carribean: To World’s End)
25. “Maybe, sometimes, it’s easier to be mad at the people you trust because you know they’ll always love you, no matter what you say.” (The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants)
27. “You can’t change the one you love. You’re not supposed to.” (Save the last dance)
28. “You try, you fail. You try, you fail. But the real failure is when you stop trying!” (The Haunted Mansion)
29. “We are who we choose to be” (Green Goblin)
30. “Don’t waste it. Don’t waste your life.” (Ho Yinsen, Iron Man)
Check out others social channel at: Blow Your Mind