Growing up is a process that everyone has to go through. Young people want to grow up quickly, adults remember the days when they were young.
People who are old souls feel much more ancient than they actually are. They uncover the secrets to the universe by accident in their youth, which allows them to gain the insight they need to make better decisions as adults.
These 30 Old Soul Quotes That Wise Your Inner Wisdom And Stay Grounded.
1. Being raised right doesn’t mean you don’t drink, party or smoke. Being raised right is how you treat people, your manners, and respect. – Keanu Reeves
2. Past karma will decide your destiny. you can change your destiny through your present actions. – Bhagavad Gita
3. Weak up to the reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are pain, suffering, and futility. Everywhere you look in this world where there is light. There will always be shadows to be found as well. – Madara Uchiha (Naruto character)
4. Knowing how it feels to be in pain, is exactly why we try to be kind to others. – Jiraya (Naruto Character)
5. I literally love being at home. In my own space. Comfortable. Not surrounded by people. The most precious gift you can give someone is the gift of your time and attention.
Check out other Quotes at: https://bitly.com.vn/lo93us
6. Don’t judge my choices when you don’t understand my reason. Always speak how you feel and never be sorry for being real.
7. Be good enough to forgive people but don’t be stupid enough to trust them again.
8. I can’t be around people who think my grow is competition. If we can’t be happy for one another, we have nothing in common.
9. Sometimes, you have to sit down somewhere and have a real deep, no punches held back conversation with you about you.
10. If I tell you about my past, it’s never because I want to feel sorry for me but so you can understand why I am who I am.
11. Forgive yourself for not being at peace. The moment you completely accept your non-peace, your non-peace is transmuted into peace. Anything you accept fully will get you there, will take you into peace. This is the miracle of surrender. – Eckhart Tolle
12. Right now I’m stuck somewhere between what if, what might, what could have, and what never will and all I want to know is what actually is. – Christina Hart
13. When you realize that you’ve grown up and can’t call mom and cry all night long complaining.
14.They say “it will get better”
It’s a lie.
It doesn’t get better.
You just get used to it.
15. Respect the old when you are young. Help the weak, when you are strong. Confess you fault when you are wrong because one-day in life you will be old, weak, and wrong.
Learn more our other articles as: https://souljourneyy.com/
16. It’s the greatest thing to get old. A time when you can harvest all your experiences. – Jim Ryan.
17. When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind. – Patrick Rothfuss.
18. A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be.
19. When life gives you a hundred reasons to break down and cry, show life that you have a million reasons to smile and laugh. Stay strong.
20. When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I when to school, they ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy”. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life. – John Lennon.
21. See the world through the eyes of your inner child. The eyes that sparkle in awe and amazement as they see love, magic and mystery in the most ordinary things. – Henna Sohail.
22. We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. – George Bernard Shaw.
23. There comes a day when turning the page is the best decision for you, because you realize there’s so much more to the book then the page you were stuck on.
Home is where our story begins…
24.Home is a place you grow up wanting to leave, and grow old wanting to get back to. – John Ed Pearce.
25. One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what someone else says distract you from your goals. – Michelle Obama.
26. The beautiful thing about life is that you can always change, grow and get better. You aren’t defined by your past. You aren’t your mistake.
27.Learn how to:
Have fun without alcohol.
Talk without cellphones.
Love without conditions.
Dream without drugs.
Smile without selfies.
28. Don’t wait until you’ve reached your goal to be proud of yourself. Be proud of every step you take toward reaching that goal.
29. Strength isn’t about how much you can handle before you break. It’s about how much you can endure after you’ve been broken.
30. The older you get, the lonelier you become.
Some people live all day without a message, all the notifications on Facebook are nothing worth clicking to read, wake up with no one to say good morning, go to bed, and have no one to say good night.
There are days when I suddenly remember that I haven’t had a valuable conversation for a long time. Are the questions too cliché between two close people? If anyone asks how are you doing, the next answer without thinking is always “everything is fine”. It’s okay, everything is the same, still dying in loneliness like that.
How many people can tell others that they are lonely? Say: I’m lonely. My soul is screaming that it needs understanding, a shoulder, support. It was so tired of hanging around, empty conversations with no depth, superficial concerns…
But usually, no one ever admits they’re lonely, because that sounds so sad. Others will say that you are not lonely, you still go out every day and surround your friends every day? Not like that.
See more at: https://bitly.com.vn/lo93us